When? 17:00-18:00 (Copenhagen time) on 4 February 2021
WEBINAR What’s next for the world economy and global financial markets? Will we see a strong rebound in 2021?
After a roller coaster year containing a global pandemic, a serious dip in economic activity and an American election, where is the world economy and the global financial markets heading? In this webinar, Professor and CBS Executive MBA Associate Dean Jesper Rangvid will look into his crystal ball and share predictions for the near future.
We will explore:
• How deep was the 2020 recession actually?
• How did financial markets react?
• Will we get a strong rebound during 2021? Or is it likely to arrive in 2022?
• What about all the debt existing in the world? Who is going to pay?
• What are likely scenarios for financial markets for the next couple of years?
This webinar is hosted by the CBS Executive MBA and features a presentation by Professor of Finance and CBS EMBA Associate Dean Jesper Rangvid, author of the renowned Rangvid-report that came out in the wake of the 2008 financial crisis.
The webinar will be streamed and delegates will receive the link to join via email before the webinar.
Has this content piqued your interest? You can learn more about the CBS EMBA or set up a meeting with admissions to discover what the programme could do for your professional profile, for your organisation and for your career.